This dynamic approach to an exciting form of teaching and learning will inspire students to gain insights and complex thinking skills from the school library, their community, and the wider world.
• Identifies and explains the five kinds of learning accomplished through guided inquiry
• Includes a new chapter on how to meet current curricular standards throughout inquiry learning
• Introduces the Guided Inquiry Design framework
• Describes guided inquiry's unique approach to transforming learning in today's schools
• Discusses how to embed student research in the inquiry process at all grade levels